As the Drum Corps season is well underway
It’s time to make some new Percussion Problems.
Send me your requests and send me some videos of your favorite DCI corps !
- The foreign one who only cares about technique.
- The “my mom won’t let me quit band.”
- The music instructor’s pet.
- The obnoxiously stupid one that thinks they’re amazing.
- The “free bird” who pays attention to feeling the music (and ditches technique)
- The one with the huge ego.
- The one who you’ll always find hanging around the music department.
- The one who only befriends other music students (goes along with #7)
- The one with no self confidence.
- The slacker with way too much natural talent so they’re still amazing.
- The socially inept one who only knows how to talk about music.
- The ashamed one that hates to admit that they’re in a music class.
- The pretty singer that has everything going for them.
- The one who practices for hours at a time.
- The bossy section leader that thinks they know everything.
- The band geek that is more of a geek than a musician.
- The jock that plays percussion “on the side.”
- The fashionable orchestra student that values class.
- The disgraceful drummer that can’t actually read music.
- The multitalented woodwind player.
- The one that knows everything about music history.
- The music theory addict.
- The sight reading ninja.
- The one who is oblivious to the way they actually sound.
- The truly good player that everyone looks up to.
#7 and #8 would be me.